Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thoughts... Random thoughts!


Week two and I'm several days behind... Life is hard! Hahaha juuuust kidding. No really, surviving is rough!

The hubster has been missing in action for over a week now. I am now living in deployment, single parenting, gotta do it all on my own mode. House is a wreck but who are we kidding right, it's 100% normal. Did organize my bathroom which had two or three overnight bags 1/2 packed on the floor. Now I just need to scrub the icky-ness. 

Back to MIA Hubster, thank dear sweet baby Jesus that he is just an hour or two away. I've seen him a few moments and I can not wait until this weekend when he will come home. Not to be redundant but I SUPER MISS HIM. Like a lot!

Taxes. Yup straight to the goodness, taxes. Love H and R Block commercials. I would also love a tiny portion of the 10,000 that one lady recieved. I am all about a hefty tax return, Mama has bills to pay. Since this was a severe random side track in conversation, let me tell you about something normal.

.... Hmmm.... Hmmmm... Cougar Town distraction.... Hmm

Yup that is all I have. Bed time.