Monday, January 7, 2013

New Years Resolutions

It's that time of year again. People choose to make lofty promises to themselves in hopes that they may achieve one or more of the 100 things they would like to change in the up coming year.

The past few years I have not set out to make a list. This year is different. I made a few goals for myself which I think could be accomplished.

2013 New Years Resolutions

1. Blog. Once a week or twice a month
2. Take a photography class.
3. Shoot a wedding as a second shooter.
4. Refinish a piece of furniture.
5. Be a better wife, mom, and friend.
6. Fit into size 12 pants. Then maybe size 10.
7. Learn to coupon and be successful.
8. Start/finish Masters.
9. Honeymoon.... Overseas.
10. Finish estate

Simple. Easy peasy. I made a list of things that I can easily accomplish. Well I'm nervous about the weigh loss - I am a huge fan of unhealthy food. However I have lots of lonely size 12 pants I'd like to comfortably fit my hips into. I'm into being comfortable, my wardrobe shows it.

One thing I should add is be a better employee at work. Last year work and I didn't vibe. Hubby almost went active duty and on the inside I was cheering for a break. Something new and fresh. I think for now the change is me. I need to be better and it should WILL make a difference.

For now my life will consist of work, being wife and mom, and being the dinner preparer for my house. This mama has been super spoiled since my hubby took things over in that dept. now he has a job (YEA) and I will be the dinner make for my family a few nights a week. I will start on Tuesday and we will see how it goes. 


Past month in photos...